Our mission at Stonebridge is to provide outstanding instruction to players of all abilities. From the novice to the advanced tournament player, we strive to help everyone increase their enjoyment of the game we love.
The game of golf should be learned from the hole backwards. The foundation of the golf swing is the short game. Shorter swings are easier to learn than longer swings and improve fundamentals. To complete the full swing, short swings are gradually lengthened.
One Hour Golf Lessons
One-on-one, personalized instruction covering any aspect of the game the student chooses. Whether it is putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play or the full swing, our quality instruction can help identify the problem and put the student back on the path to improvement.
- $85 with PGA Professional Paul Phillips ($375 for package of 5 lessons).
- Paul dedicates one full day a week for in person lessons (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Paul will not be available for lessons in August and September due to Stonebridge corporate tournament schedule.
- Additional options for improvement at a lower price point include a $30 video analysis of your golf swing. Send video of your golf swing from face on (see below) and down the line and Paul will return a voiced over video analysis of your swing with recommendations for improvement. Text 801-903-3373 for more info.
- $65 with 1st Assistant Professional Cody Allard ($275 for package of 5 lessons).